Borneo Development Corporation (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd.
Company No. 240332-X
Borneo Development Corporation (Sabah) Sdn Bhd, "BDC Sabah", a private limited company incorporated on 15th May, 1992 is wholly-owned by the State Government of Sabah. It is an offshoot of Borneo Development Corporation Limited "BDC", a company established in 1958 by the Commonwealth Development Corporation primarily to promote the growth of industry and commerce with the aim of diversifying the economies of Sabah and Sarawak. In 1962, BDC was restructured to include 50% participation subscribed to equally by the Governments of Sabah and Sarawak. It was one of the first business dealings involving the two State Governments prior to the formation of Malaysia.
Our Principal Activities
Our principal activities are divided into 3 categories. They are as below:
BDC is classified as a development finance institution and acknowledged by Bank Negara Malaysia to carry on the business of development finance and building credit...
Since 1971, BDC has completed numerous development projects in Kota Belud, Kota Kinabalu, Tawau, Sandakan and Lahad Datu. The projects comprised of residential, commercial, industrial and high rise buildings...
Real Estate Investment
BDC provides technical, management and administrative services for office and commercial buildings, apartments and condominiums.
Provision of housing loan
Projects under planning
- Proposed Light Industrial Centre at Putatan, Kota Kinabalu.
- Proposed Residential Development at Kg Novoung, Papar
- Proposed Residential Development at Kg. Lumat Beaufort.
- Joint Land Development at Jalan Shantung Lama,
- Off Jalan Bundusan,Luyang, Kota Kinabalu.
- Joint Land Development at Phase 3,4 & 5 at Jalan Pulutan, Kg. Pulutan Menggatal, Kota Kinabalu.
- Proposed Residential Development at Taman Sri Pulutan Phase 2A, Jalan Pulutan, Kg. Pulutan Menggatal, Kota Kinabalu.